49" IPS, 3840x2160px, 350 cd/m², 20W RMS, Black
- Indoor Black
- 124.5 cm (49") 3840 x 2160 pixels IPS 350 cd/m²
- Direct-LED 60 Hz 8 ms
- Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG)
- Ethernet LAN
- Built-in speaker(s) 20 W
You need to login to view the price.View full details
NEC MultiSync E498. Display diagonal: 124.5 cm (49"), Display technology: IPS, Display resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels, Display brightness: 350 cd/m², HD type: 4K Ultra HD. Operating hours (hours/days): 16/7. Product colour: Black
Functionality you need, at the price you want
A professional solution for low-budget applications, the E series forestalls the lure of domestic TVs which are not fit-for-purpose. Designed for the rigours of commercial usage, the E Series delivers the functionality and reliability you need, at the price you want. An integrated MediaPlayer supports native UHD resolution and High Dynamic Range (HDR) for deep contrasts and natural looking content playback with auto-play function. Requiring no additional cables, external devices or signage software, the USB MediaPlayer enables a simple seamless professional signage solution. Meanwhile, a 10W USB interface supports connection of external devices should additional computing power be required. For instant start-up in meeting spaces, inputs are detected automatically with easy switching between HDMI sources. Facilities managers will welcome the ability to remotely control their digital estate via the network thanks to the integrated LAN and NEC’s NaviSet Administrator 2 functionality making the E Series the perfect choice for corporate meeting rooms and entry level digital signage.
- Reduced Installation and Operating Costs – highly energy efficient LED backlit display ensures low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and lighter design for easy transportation, mounting and integration.
- Slim Design and Integrated Speakers – the aesthetic design is pleasing to the eye and enables easy, low cost installation.
- Effortless content playback – the integrated USB media player supports various image video file formats for effortless and standalone content playback.
- Future Ready Connectivity – featuring multiple industry standard digital and analogue signal inputs for flexible integration into AV infrastructures.
- Professional integration – enriched with essential RS232 functionality, IR and button lock out as well as digital audio output S/PDIF, the display can easily be integrated into professional applications in public environments.
- Standalone operation – the display is designed for straightforward standalone operation due to integrated USB media player, speakers and scheduling functionality.
Warranty: 3 years