49" IPS, 3840 x 2160, 16:9, 500 cd/m², 8000:1, 8 ms, DisplayPort, HDMI x 2, LAN, RS232
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment
- Secure remote management – control your devices remotely and securely using NEC NaviSet Administrator 2; proactively manage maintenance requirements saving time and resources
- Unhindered readability – no reflections from windows or other light sources means no disruption to the visibility of signage content or meeting room presentation
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience
- Future Ready Connectivity – featuring multiple industry standard digital and analogue signal inputs for flexible integration into AV infrastructures
You need to login to view the price.View full details
NEC MultiSync M491. Product design: Digital signage flat panel. Display diagonal: 124.5 cm (49"), Display technology: IPS, Display resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels, Display brightness: 500 cd/m², HD type: 4K Ultra HD. Operating hours (hours/days): 24/7. Product colour: Black
Intuitive professional content delivery
Great first impressions can make all the difference; presenting your business in the best possible way will boost your brand. With slim, modern styling, 24/7 operation and high haze panel to reduce reflections when ambient light is high, the M series is the professional way to deliver your message, yet at an attractive price point.
With the optional NEC MediaPlayer or the more powerful Intel® Smart Display Module (Intel® SDM) computing device, you are primed and ready for intuitive signage creation delivering real-time media playback for exceptional visual experiences. For advertising, infotainment and meeting room applications, the M Series provides powerful, upgradable functionality and all the aesthetic appeal to effortlessly reflect your brand credentials.