NEC MultiSync M491-MPi4. Display diagonal: 124.5 cm (49"), Display technology: LCD, Display resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels, Display brightness: 500 cd/m², HD type: 4K Ultra HD. Operating hours (hours/days): 24/7. Product colour: Black
Digital signage and real-time information deployed easily
Initiating effective communication to your target audience has never been easier to plan, install and operate. Deploying Signage with consistently updated information, real-time content adaption and scheduling has never been so simple. The MultiSync M-MPi4 displays provide a sleek combination of intuitive media playback with professional digital display technology for impactful messaging in retail environments, leisure and museum applications as well as quick service restaurants. Fitting perfectly into corporate environments and public spaces, the modern, slim design integrates seamlessly with the surrounding architecture whilst the 500 cd/m² brightness output and anti-glare surface ensures excellent viewing. Future-proof and upgradable, the NEC MediaPlayer software is powered by a pre-installed modular SoC Raspberry Pi module. Enabling remote operation of single and multiple display installations, benefit from flexible usage of many media types and a scheduling function for smart content management. For specific feature demands, the NEC MediaPlayer grants easy switching to the integrated Content Management Systems directly.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Intuitive Plug & Play solution – even when not familiar with using digital signage, users can facilitate stunning signage creation for immersive real-time visual experiences
- Install third party software – expand the NEC MediaPlayer functionality via additional Apps or even switch to your preferred Content Management Systems (CMS) directly from of the NEC MediaPlayer
- Everything under control – one single interface is needed to manage both the NEC MediaPlayer and the display directly, via a web-interface or the NEC Display remote control.
- Unhindered readability – no reflections from windows or other light sources means no disruption to the visibility of signage content or meeting room presentation
Warranty: 3 years