LCD 65" Midrange Large Format Display (incl. NEC MediaPlayer)
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment
- Intuitive Plug & Play solution – even when not familiar with using digital signage, users can facilitate stunning signage creation for immersive real-time visual experiences
- Install third party software – expand the NEC MediaPlayer functionality via additional Apps or even switch to your preferred Content Management Systems (CMS) directly from of the NEC MediaPlayer
- Everything under control – one single interface is needed to manage both the NEC MediaPlayer and the display directly, via a web-interface or the NEC Display remote control
- Unhindered readability – no reflections from windows or other light sources means no disruption to the visibility of signage content or meeting room presentation
You need to login to view the price.View full details
NEC MultiSync ME651-MPi4. Product design: Digital signage flat panel. Display diagonal: 165.1 cm (65"), Display technology: LED, Display resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels, Display brightness: 400 cd/m², HD type: 4K Ultra HD. Operating hours (hours/days): 18/7. Product colour: Black
Digital Signage and real-time information deployed easily
Initiating effective communication to your target audience has never been easier to plan, install and operate. Deploying Signage with consistently updated information, real-time content adaption and scheduling has never been so simple.
The MultiSync® ME-MPi4 displays offer out-of-the-box playback for local retailers, restaurants and small business enterprises. With the NEC MediaPlayer you can deliver dynamic advertising and infotainment to your customers whilst benefiting from the efficiencies gleaned through digitisation.
Future-proof and upgradable, the NEC MediaPlayer software is powered by a pre-installed modular SoC Raspberry Pi module. Enabling remote operation of single and multiple display installations, benefit from flexible usage of many media types and a scheduling function for smart content management. For specific feature demands, the NEC MediaPlayer grants easy switching to the integrated Content Management Systems directly.
Warranty: 3 years