BrightSign LS425. Product colour: Black, Purple, Video formats supported: M2TS, MOV, MP4, MPG, TS, Image formats supported: BMP, JPEG, PNG. Compatible memory cards: MicroSD (TransFlash). HD type: Full HD. HDMI version: 2.0a. Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100 Mbit/s
Built for Popular Digital Signage Experiences
Delivering affordable, powerful performance.
- Displays ultra-smooth HD and 4K looping video
- Runs mainstream HTML5, motion graphics, and audio
- Powers single touchscreen and interactive experiences
- Remotely manage players for connected or offline experiences
- Efficient, ultra-thin design for streamlined serviceability
Powerful Video Performance
Drives pristine HD and 4K deployments.
- Flawless 1080P and 4K at 60p
- Delivers vivid imagery and motion graphics in Full HD
- Runs engaging multi-asset experiences
- Streams live video, image, and audio feeds
Smooth Interactive Experiences
Creates powerful immersive experiences.
- Delivers simple to sophisticated signage features
- Distributes crystal clear analog and digital audio
- Runs simple HTML widgets and animations
- Supports single-gesture touchscreen experiences
- Controls interactive integrations through USB-C
Compact Connected Deployments
Provides unrivaled affordability and performance.
- Fits into tight spaces with compact, ultra-thin design
- Flexible for online or offline deployments
- Stay connected with ethernet and an optional dual antenna Wi-Fi module
- Remotely monitor, control, and update players with Control Cloud
- Reliable locking power and removeable micro SD card storage
The LS5 Lineup
At its price point, the BrightSign LS5 stands out with its unmatched quality in HD, 4K, and HTML5 performance, as well as a variety of specialized features for signage. The HD and 4K models can effortlessly showcase looping video, graphics, and HTML content while supporting digital audio and USB-C interactive peripherals. This signage solution comes equipped with a locking power cord, ethernet, and optional dual antenna Wi-Fi module to ensure a reliable connection to a free Control Cloud subscription and preferred CMS. The LS5’s compact and slim design allows it to fit seamlessly in any space, and its use of BrightSign OS maximizes security, reliability, and longevity. Overall, the LS5 is a valuable and cost-effective choice for a diverse range of straightforward signage needs.
Warranty: 1 year (2 year in EU/UK)