55" IPS, 3840 x 2160, 16:9, 400 cd/m², 8000:1, 8 ms, DisplayPort, HDMI x 2, LAN, RS232
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment
- Secure remote management – control your devices remotely and securely using NEC NaviSet Administrator 2; proactively manage maintenance requirements saving time and resources
- Ease of use and operation – smart installation, operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time, effort and resources
- Future Ready Connectivity – featuring multiple industry standard digital and analogue signal inputs for flexible integration into AV infrastructures
- Effortless content playback – the integrated USB media player supports various image video file formats for effortless and standalone content playback
You need to login to view the price.View full details
NEC MultiSync ME551. Product design: Digital signage flat panel. Display diagonal: 139.7 cm (55"), Display technology: IPS, Display resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels, Display brightness: 400 cd/m², HD type: 4K Ultra HD. Operating hours (hours/days): 18/7. Product colour: Black
Your pathway to signage digitisation
Offering a professional feature set and NEC’s renowned high reliability, yet at a very attractive price point, the NEC ME series presents the perfect opportunity to digitise your signage. Only commercial-grade displays are capable of delivering reliable, long-life performance and the ME Series presents lower budget business operators the upgrade path to professional digital signage without requiring specialist expertise.
Primed with an integrated USB MediaPlayer, the ME series offers out-of-the-box playback which can be easily upgraded thanks to NEC’s modular approach. Enjoy all the flexibility you need to create, schedule and broadcast expert signage content, meaning your messaging is always fresh and up to date. Capable of landscape or portrait orientation and up to 18/7 hours continuous operation, local retailers, restaurants and small business enterprises can deliver dynamic advertising and infotainment to their customers whilst benefiting from the efficiencies gleaned through digitisatition.